Santa Cruz Car Accident Attorney
Have you been injured in a car accident? Here are things you should know.
Because auto accidents are a relatively common occurrence, most of us assume that the procedures for procuring and paying for medical care will be simple and taken care of by the other party’s insurance company. This is not the case.
Some auto accident complexities to expect –
- The other party’s insurance company rarely pays for medical care as it is being administered.
- They have a right to challenge the validity of any and all treatment you engage in as a result of your car accident and they are not obligated to pay for treatment that is determined to be unnecessary or inappropriate for the injury.
- It is the common practice of all insurance carriers to wait until you have completed all medical care and then engage in settlement negotiations at the conclusion of your claim.
Because of these factors, it is extremely difficult to get appropriate medical care if you do not have adequate health insurance. Additionally, if you are unable to work due to your injuries the stress associated with such an automobile accident can be overwhelming.
Put experience on your side. Enlist the aid of a Santa Cruz car accident attorney from the office of Wiles & Wiles.
If you have injuries from an automobile accident, there is no such thing as a quick and simple settlement. It is very time consuming to secure and participate in appropriate medical care. There is then an extensive process of collecting medical records, reports and bills to enable your attorney to prepare a proper package for settlement purposes. For these very simple reasons we believe it is imperative that you get the assistance of a competent auto accident attorney such as Brad or Tyson Wiles in Santa Cruz to assist you with all stages of your auto injury accident claim.
We have experience in the following automobile accident legal cases –
- Head-on collisions
- Rear-end collisions
- Going through stop signs
- Running red lights
- Left turn collisions
- Drunk drivers
- Out of control motor vehicle
- Unsafe lane changes
- Driving to fast for conditions
- Broadside collisions
- Bicycle vs. auto collisions
- Auto vs. pedestrian incidents
Been injured in a car accident? Don’t delay.
Get a Santa Cruz auto accident attorney today.
Call Wiles & Wiles, Attorneys at Law at 831.426.3140
or request a FREE consultation here now.